Mango & Sago Pudding
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 1/2 cup water
2 tbsp cornflour
1/2 cup sugar
1. Peel mango. Cut flesh into small pieces.
2. Soak sago thoroughly and drain well.
3. Add sugar in 360ml hot water and microwave at HIGH (100%) for 5-10 minutes until sugar melted. Put in sago. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) till completely clear. Remove.
4. Mix cornflour with 2 tbsp water. Pour it in gradually. Stir till thick.
5. Remove. Stir in evaporated milk and coconut milk. Put in mango. Pour in a plate, chill till set. Serve.