* 4 eggs
* 1 1/2 cups cooking oil
* 3 cups carrots cut in 1 inch slices
* 2 cups sugar, divided
* 2 teaspoons cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup pecans
* 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
Lightly oil 12 cup fluted micro proof cake mold.
Dust with sugar. Set aside. Put eggs and oil in electric blender container. Blend on high.
While blending, add carrots. When carrots reach grated consistency, add 1 cup sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pecans. Blend until pecans are chopped.
In large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and remaining sugar. Add blender ingredients. Stir. Pour into prepared cake mold and cook on simmer or low for 15 minutes. Rotate dish one quarter turn at 3 to 4 minute intervals during cooking time. Cook on HI for 4 minutes. Rotate dish one quarter turn. Cook on HI for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cake tests done with toothpick. Let stand 10 minutes. Invert on cooling rack or serving plate.
Drizzle on Powdered Sugar Glaze or frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
A blender is not necessary, though it comes in handy.
To prepare without blender, grate carrots first. If carrots are grated, 2 cups are needed. Chop pecans before adding and beat batter well.
Recipe by: 123 Easy As A Pie
* Chicken about 1200 Gms cut into pieces
* Butter for basting 50 Gms
* Chaat masala 1 tablespoon
* Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
* Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
* Chilli powder ½ tablespoon
* Hung curd 1 cup
* Dhania powder 1 tablespoon (coriander)
* Garam masala 1 tablespoon
* Salt To taste
* Clean the chicken pieces and make small incisions.
* Then mix chilli powder, lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste and rub it on the chicken pieces and allow it to marinate for about 2 hours.
* Then mix the yogurt, dhania powder, garam masala, red color and salt and rub it on the pieces again and allow it to stand for another few hours.
* Preheat the oven at 200. Oil the grill and put the chicken pieces onto it.
* Cook on combination mode at 200 for 16 minutes and then on convection mode for 12 minutes at 200.
* Towards the end of the cycle baste with the butter on both the sides.
* Serve with onion rings, lemon wedges and sprinkled with chaat masala.
Recipe by: Indian Mirror