* Chicken about 1200 Gms cut into pieces
* Butter for basting 50 Gms
* Chaat masala 1 tablespoon
* Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
* Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
* Chilli powder ½ tablespoon
* Hung curd 1 cup
* Dhania powder 1 tablespoon (coriander)
* Garam masala 1 tablespoon
* Salt To taste
* Clean the chicken pieces and make small incisions.
* Then mix chilli powder, lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste and rub it on the chicken pieces and allow it to marinate for about 2 hours.
* Then mix the yogurt, dhania powder, garam masala, red color and salt and rub it on the pieces again and allow it to stand for another few hours.
* Preheat the oven at 200. Oil the grill and put the chicken pieces onto it.
* Cook on combination mode at 200 for 16 minutes and then on convection mode for 12 minutes at 200.
* Towards the end of the cycle baste with the butter on both the sides.
* Serve with onion rings, lemon wedges and sprinkled with chaat masala.
Recipe by: Indian Mirror