Baked Macaroni With Minced Beef
240 g minced beef
1 tbsp diced spring onion
2 tbsp diced carrot
1 cup superior broth (250ml)
1 tbsp grated cheese
3 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp red wine
A pinch of salt
Pepper and thyme
1 tsp cornflour
1. Stir marinade in minced beef.
2. Marinade for 20 minutes.
3. Put macaroni in a pot of hot water.
4. Microwave for 8-10 minutes
5. Remove and drain well.
6. Rinse in running water.
7. Place 2 tbsp oil and vegetable dices in a casserole, stir, cover and microwave for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
8. Add minced beef and tomato paste
9. Cover and microwave for 1-1 1/2 minute.
10. Add broth, stir, cover and microwave for 10 minutes.
11. Top the macaroni with prepared minced beef and sprinkle grated cheese.
12. Let it grill for another 10 minutes.
Serving: 3 pax