Microwave Lemon Garlic Broccoli
* 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, cleaned and cut into florets or 2 heads fresh broccoli, cleaned and cut into florets
* 1/4 cup water
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice, bottled is fine
* 2 garlic clove, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon salt, adjust to your taste
* 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1 Microwave broccoli and water in covered bowl on high for 6 minutes or til crisp tender.
2 While it is cooking mix the rest of the ingredients together.
3 Drain cooked broccoli.
4 Pour lemon garlic mixture over broccoli and mix to coat.
5 If using fresh garlic cover the dish and let sit for about 2 minutes to allow heat from broccoli to "cook" and remove the raw taste from the garlic.
6 If using garlic powder you are ready to serve.
Recipe by: mama's kitchen
Photo by: Enjolinfam